Sunday, September 23, 2007

brand new jinno.....

hei guys..... long time din drop by my blog lo.....
sorry for waiting..... i was lost recently.....
i had a big high fever.....
my assignments were as many as hell.....
a lot of things were waiting for me to do....
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
that almost drove me crazy.........
it took a very long time to recover
n now i am getting better...
i found my soul
i am not jinno
i am more than jinno now......
a brand new jinno......
a still cheerful jinno....
a still crazy jinno......
a still sensitive jinno.....
i had a hair cut (few weeks ago...hehe..)
that makes me even fresher...............
there r more n more thing happen on this new jinno.
hope u guys stay with me all the time
even tho i stop blogging for a long time.... hehe
thx......

old jinno.....
new jinno....

No comments: