Saturday, September 29, 2007

my house mate, CHE DE MUN came bac yesterday
now our 703 rooms r "fully occupied" again
"haha...." thats what was missing last 2 weeks.

today CHE DE MUN decided to hv lunch in a korean restaurant near our house.
i was not going at first coz i tot i hv fried rice but
the chef is not frying for me... T_T
they convinced me to follow along (dear... trust me!!!)
so i went along....

wow...first time having Korean dishes and
first time having such luxurious lunch
there were so many side dishes.... and they can refill!!!!
v order BBQ pork..... n there were a lot (Tai Wen's mistake...)
but v still managed to finish


my first tot for Korean dishes are very healthy type
vege, vege and vege
n in the same time
I HATE VEGE !!!~
but then i did eat all the vege....
i follow the korean tradition way...
wrap the pork in the vege ( i forgot the vege name... hehe)

it was nice. ( coz i can only taste the pork)
i had a really wonderful time in the restaurant
n i promise i will bring my dear go....

kamsahamida......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.