Friday, July 27, 2007

the new college life starts....

hello there, sorry for waiting me so long.... i was quite busy recently bcoz my new semester in college had started one week ago...i was so excited while every new sem comes. Jus wanted to meet all my fellow cousemates n share some happy moments during sem break.

something shall b changed among my frens when everytime v came bac from holidays. some had changed his hair style, some had moved in n out, some had being with someone and in the other way round. thats need me at least one week to get use to it.... that's y i am kind of hate the first week of every new sem but still excited all the way.....

the first assignment had been assigned on the first day of the college. (what the hell... v're still in the holiday mood man!!~) v'd started burning mid nite oil on the 2nd day... how cruel is our lecturer!!!~ by the way, i did enjoyed doing that with frens......

time flies....... the college had been started 2 weeks liao!!~ the assignment is getting more n more n things keep on happenning. I'd signed my name up to india!!!!~fuyoooooh!~ i cant wait the day come. i hv to thank to my bro who sponsor me the money to the trip. if not i most probably will spend my day at home doing nothing on that week. thx kwong ko!!!!

there something i felt in this 2 weeks time..... something did change from time to time n v must get use to it but not blaming everyone o everything. sometime v ourselves cant even control things happen n it will jus happenned. try to look forward. look for better solution n better things instead of hurting ownself. thats a stupid action. there will b a rainbow comething out after the rain. think positively then u will c the rainbow....... happy new sem!!!~

No comments: