Friday, June 1, 2007

My First day working...

i din sleep well last nite
coz my fren was watching "just follow law"
while i was forcing myslef to sleep
n i laughed along.... sigh!!~

i woke up at 7 in the morning
prepared my own breakfast
counting the no of butterfly in my stomach
so dam nervous man... sigh!!~

i rided my motorbike to work
my working place was near
but it seem so far to me....
the road was cold n JAM.... sigh!!~

first stepped in the off...
there was no one there accept the "boss"
(our Ex- lecturer, he don like us call him boss)
A mission had been assigned....
get the plans for the authority.... sigh!!~

kelana jaya----> selayang
it took 2 hrs n 50 km to return to off.
luckily v din lost in the city
if not..... sigh!!~

followed the "boss" to a steel manufacturing factory
saw a lot of things
learnt a lot of extra knowledge
n watse a lot of time.....sigh!!~

thats my first day working
it was quite enjoyable
not as bad as i thought
i will keep it up
but i don 1 2 wake up early everyday!.... sigh!!~

No comments: