Saturday, June 2, 2007

fill in the blank for my feeling......

While i was observing in my "boss"'s construction site, i saw the site which i had taken as my project in building construction 2 class during sem 2... it beautifuly builded and it almost done

V observed the site from the beginning stage to the end... jus like looking at a small child growing up to bcome a mature adult. can u guys get what i mean n feel what i feel... if yes, thats mean u able to fill in the blank of my feeling......

before


after




c the different o not? one day.... i will bcome an architect n build the house as above for my entire FONG FAMILY!!!

Future AR. Fong

since my dear fren was yelling to me for not putting his name up in my blog, ok!! lets put him in....
my dear fren Kelvin Yong Pak Jak, also known as Dao gei is one of my 3 Lungs Fren n my course. v share everything but only gf.... v were always the partner in college n now he is working together with me.... he wish to work in my future architecture firm as an office boy....


Future Ar. Fong n assistant Mr. Yong






No comments: